Insurance for Contractors
Affordable Insurance and Hometown Service
- The Insurance and Bond requirements for Contractors can be very complicated, we will make it simple, so you can focus on your Business.
- We represent several Insurance Companies, including many that the “On-line Companies” represent.
- The big difference - you will have a Hometown Agency, with individuals who truly know you and your business, that you can rely on.
Why Contractors Insurance
- With the Right Coverage, you can confidently take on the projects you want knowing you and your Business are protected if an accident does happen.
- Win more business: Include your proof of Insurance with each bid – providing future clients with the peace of mind that they are protected if they hire you.
- Attract and Protect higher skilled employees and shield yourself from costly Civil Suits with Workers Compensation
Contact us today for an affordable quotation Tailored for your Business:
Important Note Regarding General Liability Insurance:
General Liability Coverage has to issue correctly for your Business. If you ask 2 contactors, even in the same trade, how many pages their General Liability Policies are, you can almost guarantee you will get 2 different answers.
There are a significant number of Exclusion Endorsements that Insurance carriers can and will add to a Contractor's Policy. Any one of these endorsements could be devastating for a Business Owner at the time of loss.
There has to be a real understanding of your Business to make certain you have the right Coverage for your Business – This can not be accomplished with an online policy.
- What Coverage will I need for my Business: Please Visit our Contractors Insurance Page which provides detailed information about the most common Insurance and Bond Requirements for Contractors. We can help you with all of your Contracting Insurance needs.
- Do you have coverage for Specific Trades: Yes. We have detailed information on some trades on This Page however, we can assist nearly all Contractors.
- How do I provide Proof of Insurance to a Client: Simply email, call or text our agency and we will forward your Certificate of Insurance (COI) directly to your client and copy you. COIs are typically sent in less than 30 minutes.
- Renewal COIs: We will automatically send Renewal Certificates to all of your clients. Whether you have a handful or 100s, there will be no need for you or your clients to ask.
- Can you help with Bonds also: Yes, all kinds (e.g. License and Permit, Bid and Performance, Union Bonds, etc.)
- What Insurance Companies do you represent: Although we represent more, here is a page with some of our Primary Carriers
- Can I cancel my policy at any time: Yes, but if you only secure coverage as projects dictate, we are not the agency for you - that's too risky of a Business Practice for any Contractor.
What Clients Say
Our company has benefited greatly by working with Dan and his agency. As a small business owner, I find myself being pulled in many directions...
-Roxanna - Unified1 Data Systems
Secure The Right Coverage for your Business Today