Contact your Insurance Company if any of the following apply to you:
Changes in Miles to Work
- Has your work location changed or have you moved closer to work? If you are now driving 4 or less miles to work, you can likely be rated as pleasure use.
- Are you now working from home or only going in 1 day per week and driving 20 miles or less one way to work?
- Were you previously using your vehicle for sales calls (e.g. meeting with clients)? You likely have a "Business Use" endorsement on your policy that can now be removed if you are now just driving to and from work.
- Have you retired - you should now be rated as Pleasure use.
- Is your Son or Daughter attending school over 100 miles away from home without a vehicle? If yes, let your Insurance company know.
Call (636-519-0059) or email (email@example.com) us today for your free auto insurance quotation
posted by firstname.lastname@example.org